The goal of the Foundation is to reach out to children in economically marginalised communities (EMC) and provide them equal platform and opportunities to a happy life, good education and empowered future and in the process, make them empathetic human beings.
- Children receive good quality education irrespective of their financial constraints.
- Children become part of formal education system and do not drop-out from schools.
- Children develop life skills and technical skills to become employable.
- Girls get empowered and become financially, physically and most importantly mentally independent.
- Socially, ethically, gender wise and environmentally evolved youth.
- Communities in slums have healthier social environment with reduction in abuse with children, early marriages, child labour and girl child education.
||Sarthak Yellow Rooms
||Sarthak Yellow Rooms
By 2025, Sarthak Foundation will be able to impact the lives of 4500 children from slums, construction sites and villages.
- By 2025, 3500 children in slums and construction sites (in states of India that fair poorly on Human Development Index) will have free access to Transformational Yellow Rooms.
- By 2025, Sarthak Gurukul will be able to impact education of 1000 children living in rural areas.
- 80% of these 4500 will attain professional and technical skills to become employed by the time they turn 21.
- Ensuring enrolment of 95% of children who have been enrolled for more than a year in Sarthak Yellow Rooms, into formal schools so that they have access to quality education irrespective of their financial and situational constraint.
- To maintain an average of 97% attendance in Yellow Rooms that have been set up before 2019.
- Children enrolled in Yellow Rooms and Sarthak Gurukul (4500) will-
- enjoy the right to play and a happy childhood.
- become effective communicators
- develop aptitude, analytical and scientific skills.
- develop life skills which will help them become empowered.
- turn out to be a youth that is sensitive to civic issues and is violence free.
- break gender norms among children.
- become ethical, sensitive and empathetic human beings.
- be Happy children and youth who would have spent a physically and mentally healthy childhood.
- be sensitive to issues around them in their communities and also know the means to take corrective action and respond.
- make their lives empowered and also pay back to the society.
- become Employed youth who would do justice to their job due to a perfect combination of technical and soft skills.